Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition but may have little experience of the practicalities of getting the business set up and operating. Our Directors have gained a significant amount of experience in supporting clients set up businesses, providing initial advice and hands on support.
We believe that a business needs firm foundations in order for it to prosper and we will ensure that we provide you with the advice and support to get these foundations in place.
We will help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- Incorporate the business if you are to trade using a limited company
- Assist you with introductions to banks
- Advise you on your tax, national insurance and VAT obligations
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs
- Set up accounting systems and processes
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts if required.
We have a network of other advisors, such as solicitors and financial advisors, that we are able to recommend to you if you do not already have these advisors. We do not receive any commission or payments for introductions so we can make truly independent recommendations using our experience of advisors that we know and trust.
We would be delighted to have a free, initial meeting with you to listen to your ideas and see if we can help you.
Require more information?
If you would like more information we would be delighted to speak to you - please call 01765 604 215. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.